El cielo Snorkeling Trip Price is $340 USD
(total for 1 to 6 people).
Extra people are welcome with a $40 USD charge per person.
This is one of the most popular day trips happening now in Cozumel. El Cielo is located at the south end of the island, a very shallow piece of paradise where you can swim, snorkel and look at the sea stars in some of the whitest sand in the caribbean.
We will take you to El Cielo and on our way, we will stop at Colombia shallows to let you snorkel in this reef that average 25 ft of depth. There is a good chance to see turtles, stingrays, and other tropical fishes besides big coral formations. Once we reach El Cielo we will let you chill out and enjoy the place.
- Mask, fins, snorkel, and snorkeling vest is included.
- Multiple language-speaking guide on board.
- Snacks and beverages included, however, you are welcome to bring extra food or drinks on board.
- Marine National Park admission, pier fees, and tips are not included and must be cash only.
- Sunscreens are not allowed at the Marine National Park, please bring long sleeves rashguards.
Come and experience the true spirit of diving with Alex Scuba!
Introduce a friend to AlexScuba and you will both receive 10% off your diving*
*Rental gear not included. Discount applied to the one day rate for certified divers.
DiveCoin rewards program
The DiveCoin rewards program is simple. Not only does it recognize you as a loyal customer, but it also allows you to share your passion for diving with others. This is how it works:
need A Car?
A rental car company created with or divers in mind: Reliable-Friendly-Secure.